Wednesday 4 July 2012

Frank Ocean comes out as Gay!



                                                                                              (Frank and Kanye)

24-year-old singer/songwriter, popular for his work with Kanye West and Jay-Z on the album "Watch the Throne," and song "No church in the wild" posted a message to his fans early Wednesday morning writing:

“4 summers ago, I met somebody. I was 19 years old. He was too. We spent that summer, and the summer after, together. Every day almost, and on the day we were together, time would glide. Most of the day I’d see him, and his smile. By the time I realized I was in love, it was malignant. It was hopeless….It’s December 27,2011….I wanted to create worlds that were rosier than mine…Before writing this I’d told some people my story…I feel like a free man” Ocean said.

The announcement came just days after TV journalist Anderson Cooper came out as gay.

i still love him either ways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment